ISA Bus Two Channel Analog Output Card
- This product has been discontinued. Please contact us for help in finding a suitable replacement.
- Two independent analog outputs
- 12-Bit resolution
- Voltage Output Ranges: 0-5V, 0-10V, +5V
- Current Output Ranges: 0-5mA, 1-5mA, 0-20mA, 4-20mA, (0-50mA and 10-50mA optional).
- Individual range selection per channel
- Three update modes including simultaneous update
- Setup and calibration software included
- Designed, made, supported, and manufactured in the USA
Analog-Output update mode is selected by jumpers and three update modes are available:
- Individual update of each channel when the high byte (most significant) is written.
- Simultaneous update of both channels on program "read" from any location assigned.
- Simultaneous update of both channels on a low transition of an external pulse.
Unipolar Ranges: 0000 0000 0000 = zero
1000 0000 0000 = half scale
1111 1111 1111 = full scale
Bipolar Ranges: 0000 0000 0000 = minus full scale
1000 0000 0000 = zero
1111 1111 1111 = plus full scale
Drivers and Downloads
ACCES also offers Custom Software Services for our products. Our prices are unbelievably low, often as inexpensive as free! If you need something tweaked to support your needs, or an entire enterprise application developed from scratch, it is definitely worth your time to inquire with us, first.
Further information about available ACCES Software:
- Redistributing Windows Drivers
- A list of ACCES drivers and the files that compose them under different versions of Windows, so you can easily redistribute ACCES cards and drivers.
- Resolution: 12 bits (0 to 4095 decimal)
- Channels: Two, Independent
- Voltage Output Ranges at 5mA max.:
0.0 to 5.0 VDC, 0.0 to 10.0 VDC, -5.0 to +5.0 VDC
- Current Output Ranges with excitation voltage (8 - 36) VDC:
0.0 to 5.0 mA, 1 to 5 mA, 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, (0 to 50 mA, 10 to 50 mA)*
*: Addition of one 167 ohm resistor per channel is required.
Digital to Analog Converter
- AD-7548 monolithic chip, double buffered, right justified.
- Relative Accuracy: + 1 LSB (includes nonlinearity)
- Monotonicity: Guaranteed over operating temperature range
- Settling time: 4 usec to 0.01% for full scale step input
- Offset Temperature Drift:
+ 1 ppm/C typ., + 3 ppm/C max.
- Gain Temperature Drift:
+ 1 ppm/C typ., + 5 ppm/C max.
- Data Format: Right-justified, two bytes (8LSB's and 4MSB's)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +60 degree C.
- Storage Temperature: -20 to +85 degree C.
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non condensing.
- Weight: 4 Oz.
- Size: 4.0 inches. Install in a half-size slot.
- +5 VDC at 150 mA max.
- +12 VDC at 25 mA max.
- -12 VDC at 20 mA max.
- This product is in full compliance with CE requirements.