ISA Bus 12-Bit 8-Input Programmable-Gain A/D Converter and Counter/Timer Card
- Eight single-ended or differential analog inputs
- 12-bit resolution
- Nine software programmable voltage ranges
- Programmable scan rate
- Foreground/background operation
- Three 16-bit counter/timers for event counting, pulse and waveform generation, and frequency measurement.
- Seven bits of digital I/O
- Can assert interrupts
- Designed, made, supported, and manufactured in the USA
Drivers and Downloads
ACCES also offers Custom Software Services for our products. Our prices are unbelievably low, often as inexpensive as free! If you need something tweaked to support your needs, or an entire enterprise application developed from scratch, it is definitely worth your time to inquire with us, first.
Further information about available ACCES Software:
- Redistributing Windows Drivers
- A list of ACCES drivers and the files that compose them under different versions of Windows, so you can easily redistribute ACCES cards and drivers.
- Number of Channels: Eight differential or single- ended, individually DIP switch selectable for S.E. or Diff.
- Voltage Range: Programmable, ±5V (default), ±10V, ±0.5V, ±0.05V, ±0.01V, 0-10V, 0-1V, 0-0.1V, 0-0.02V.
- Overvoltage Protection: ±30 VDC.
- Input Impedance: 10 Megohm or 125 nA at 25°C.
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 90 db when gain = 1; 125 db when gain = 100.
- Multiplexer/Sample and Hold Settle Time: When gain = 1 : 30 µSec; When gain = 100 : 95 µSec
- Overall Accuracy: ±0.05% of full scale.
- Linearity: ±1 LSB.
- Resolution: 12 bit binary.
- A/D Trigger Source: Software selectable, external trigger, programmable timer, or program command.
- Conversion Time: 35 µSec max., 25 µSec typical.
- Temperature Coefficient: ±10 µV per °C zero stability. ±25 µV per °C gain stability.
- Logic Low: 0 to 0.8V at -0.4 mA max.
- Logic High: 2.4 to 5V at 20 µA max.
- Logic Low: 0 to 0.5V at 8 mA sink.
- Logic High: 2.4 to 5V at 0.4 mA source.
- Type: 8254 type programmable interval timer, three 16-bit counters.
- Drive Capability: 5 LSTTL loads (2.5 mA at 0.80 VDC).
- Input Load (Gate and Clock): ±10 µA, TTL/CMOS compatible.
- Input Clock Frequency: 10 MHz max.
- Active Count Edge: Negative edge.
- Clock Pulse Width: 30 nSec high / 50 nSec low min.
- Level: Jumper selectable, levels 2-7.
- Enable/Disable: Via software. (INTE bit of Control Register. Service routines should acknowledge and re-enable interrupts.)
- Source: External, positive edge triggered.
- Operating Temperature Range: 0° to 60°C.
- Storage Temperature Range: -40° to +100°C.
- Humidity: 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing.
- +5 VDC at 180 mA max.
- +12 VDC at 500 mA max.
- 9.0 inches long. (229mm)
- Requires full-size slot.
- This product is in full compliance with CE requirements.