Plug-in Spring-Cage Terminal Board
- Spring-cage terminals for the USBP-II8IDO4A multifunction I/O board
- 40-pin, 45 degree angled, spring-cage terminals for convenient installation
- Spring-cage terminals accept 26 to 20 AWG wire
- Silk screen labeling clearly identifies terminal to corresponding pin number
- Direct connect - plugs directly on top of the USBP-II8IDO4A board
- Lowest cost approach for breakout of I/O signals to individual terminals
- Small footprint (2 7/8" X 2 3/8")
- Designed, made, supported, and manufactured in the USA
The STBP-II8IDO4A allows you to break out signals from the USBP-II8IDO4A I/O board to spring-cage terminals for easy field signal wiring of relays, sensors, and switches commonly found in industrial environments.
It features one 16-pin and one 26-pin female header connectors that mate directly with the two male header connectors on the USBP-II8IDO4A module. No screws or standoffs are necessary for this connection. Simply plug the spring-cage terminal board onto the USBP-II8IDO4A board and you are good to go.
Drivers and Downloads
ACCES also offers Custom Software Services for our products. Our prices are unbelievably low, often as inexpensive as free! If you need something tweaked to support your needs, or an entire enterprise application developed from scratch, it is definitely worth your time to inquire with us, first.
Further information about available ACCES Software:
- Redistributing Windows Drivers
- A list of ACCES drivers and the files that compose them under different versions of Windows, so you can easily redistribute ACCES cards and drivers.
|STBP-II8IDO4A||40-pin spring-cage terminal board for use with the USBP-II8IDO4A I/O module|