PC/104 Prototype Board
- PC/104 prototype board
- Through-hole breadboard area
- 8-or 16-bit PC/104 Bus for custom circuit development
- Plated-through holes for easy component soldering or wire-wrapping
- 37-pin sub-D right-angle connector and two 50-pin right-angle headers for user applications
- PC/104 board measures 3.550" x 3.775"
- Necessary connectors and hardware are provided
- Designed, made, supported, and manufactured in the USA
This PC/104 Prototype board (Model 104-PROTO) was designed to aid in the development of custom cards for use with PC/104 ISA bus compatible computers. The board provides through-hole breadboard area for connections to the 8-or 16-bit PC/104 Bus for custom circuit development. This breadboard area contains plated-through holes for easy component soldering or wire-wrapping . The holes are 0.035" in diameter with 0.100" spacing. The card is supplied with a 37-pin sub-D right-angle connector and two 50-pin right-angle headers for user applications. The circuit board measures 3.550" x 3.775". Necessary connectors and hardware are provided.
Drivers and Downloads
ACCES also offers Custom Software Services for our products. Our prices are unbelievably low, often as inexpensive as free! If you need something tweaked to support your needs, or an entire enterprise application developed from scratch, it is definitely worth your time to inquire with us, first.
Further information about available ACCES Software:
- Redistributing Windows Drivers
- A list of ACCES drivers and the files that compose them under different versions of Windows, so you can easily redistribute ACCES cards and drivers.
There are no online specifications available for these products. Please contact the factory if you have any questions.