|USB-AIO16-16A 16-Bit 16-Channel
up to 500kHz
|PCIe-COM-8SM 8-Channel RS-232,
|mPCIe-COM-4SM PCI Express Mini
|USB-IIRO-16 16 Isolated Inputs &
|USB-IDIO-16 16 Isolated Inputs
& 16 Solid State
|mPCIe-ICM232 PCI Express Mini
Latest ACCES News
- Read our article "mPCIe Takes on Shrinking Footprints/Growing Challenges" here to learn more about the PCI Express Mini Card form factor. The ACCES line of mini PCIe cards is growing, if you don't see what you need, ask us and we will make it for you.
- Our new USB-DIO24-CTR6 features 24 high-current (industrial strength) TTL digital I/O lines along with two fully-undedicated 82C54 counter/timers. This unit is fully compatible with industry standard I/O racks and is packaged in a small, rugged, steel industrial enclosure with DIN rail mounting capability. A great economical monitoring and control product!
- Check out our new 4-port rugged USB hub, the USB-3.5-HUB. This small industrial/military grade hub features industrial temperature operation (-40°C to 85°C), high retention USB connectors, and 3.5 inch drive bay front panel mounting. Also available as an external hub mounted within a steel enclosure and board-only OEM versions.
- PCI Express Mini Card...the new product line from ACCES I/O Products. Now shipping, the mPCIe-COM Series, which is the second set of products in this form factor to be released by ACCES I/O. Our new mPCIe-COM Series feature 4 or 2 ports of software configurable RS-232, RS-422 or RS-485 serial communications protocols. Includes ±15kV ESD protection on all signal pins for robust reliability. Also included...industrial operating temperature (-40°C to 85°C) and RoHS certification.
- High quality analog waveforms provide for robust self-test functionality, and flexible stimulation or simulation of scientific or industrial test equipment. Our newest USB product, the USB-AO-ARB1 may be just what your application needs if you are looking for a high speed arbitrary waveform output board.
- PCI Express Mini Card...a new product line from ACCES I/O Products. This small form factor measures just 30mm x 51mm and allows for quick and easy I/O expansion in most newer embedded systems. Our new mPCIe-ICM Series feature 4 or 2 ports of Tru-Iso™ isolated RS232 serial communications. 1.5kV isolation is provided port-to-computer and 500V isolation port-to-port on ALL signals at the I/O connectors along with ±15kV ESD protection on all signal pins. Also included...industrial operating temperature (-40°C to 85°C) and RoHS certification.
- We have a new line of rugged, industrial strength, single port USB to RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485 serial converters available. Transform your USB port into a single high-speed asynchrounous port for communication with RS232, RS422, and RS485 devices. These adapters ship standard with extended temperature (-40°C to 85°C) operation for use in demanding environments. Click here to learn more.
- New PCI Express isolated digital I/O cards now shipping. The PCIe-IDIO Series offers up to 24 optically isolated digital inputs and 24 solid state FET outputs. Optocouplers on the cards are rated for 2,500V isolation and help protect systems in industrial environments against high voltages or currents caused by line surges or ground loops. These cards also offer change of state detection (COS) eliminating the need for constant polling and can generate an interrupt when an enabled digital input changes state. Contact us today for a no obligation 30-day evaluation.
- Great news! ACCES I/O Products, Inc. has been accepted as a General member into the Intel? Intelligent Systems Alliance. From modular components to market-ready systems, Intel and the 200+ global member companies of the Alliance provide the performance, connectivity, manageability, and security developers need to create smart, connected systems. Close collaboration with Intel and each other enables Alliance members to innovate with the latest technologies, helping developers deliver first-in-market solutions. Learn more here.
- Say Hello to the ETH-DIO-48, a new addition to the Ethernet family of products from ACCES. The ETH-DIO-48 features 48 or 24 industrial strength (high-current) TTL digital I/O lines. Ethernet offers users greater flexibility and the ability to connect, acquire, process, control, store, and share data over your existing network. This unit is fully compatible with industry standard I/O racks and is packaged in a small, rugged, steel industrial enclosure with DIN rail mounting capability. Available NOW!
- Check out our newest USB serial interface board—the ANDROID-232. This RS-232 serial adapter for Android devices allows users to control legacy RS-232 devices directly from modern Android devices. Use your Android phone or tablet to control serial devices via the USB port. This small and rugged board comes with industrial operating temperature (-40°C to +85°C) and a high retention USB connector, perfect for industrial and military/defense applications.
- Date: March 31 - April 3, 2014—Show: EE Live! 2014 featuring ESC (The Embedded Systems Conference) in Silicon Valley. Visit ACCES in booth 1131. Held in the heart of Silicon Valley, EE Live! / ESC is the electronics industry's biggest event for design engineers to learn, train, see new products & network. Join ACCES and more than 250+ exhibitors showcasing the latest technologies and solutions. Register today for your FREE Expo Pass.
- The 104I-COM-8SM Series - 6 new high performance PCI-104 serial communication boards from ACCES are now shipping. Choose from 8, 4, or 2-ports of individually selectable RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485 serial protocols with speeds up to 1.8432Mbps. This rugged and compact board is available with extended temperature (-40°C to +85°C), perfect for industrial and military/defense applications requiring COM ports. Contact us today for a no obligation 30-day evaluation.
- New article by ACCES...."Mitigating USB DAQ design challenges with onboard intelligence"....read it here. Learn more on how using onboard intelligence provided by ACCES can greatly broaden the range of DAQ applications suited to USB. Click here to learn more about our Firmware Evolution 2.0 release for dozens of USB DAQ modules, standard features implemented in this update include PWM outputs, debounced inputs, high-and-low-side latching inputs, watchdog functionality, and more!
- Need some isolated digital inputs in your application? Then take a look at the newest addition to our USB-OEM family of products - the USB-II16-OEM Series. Choose from 16, 8, or 4 optically isolated digital inputs with convenient on-board 45 degree angled screw terminals. Eliminate troublesome ground loops and circulating currents. This board assures smooth, error-free data transmission in noisy, real-world environments. Pricing starts at only $89.00!
- ACCES is now a proud member of AUVSI (Association of Unmanned Vehicle Systems International). AUVSI is the world's largest non-profit organization devoted exclusively to advancing the unmanned systems and robotics community. Many of our products are currently in use throughout the world in various air, ground, and maritime vehicles. Our products are perfect for an assortment of UVS embedded applications requiring operation in rugged and harsh environments.
- Check out our new 4-port rugged USB hub, the USB-104-HUB. This small industrial/military grade hub features extended temperature operation (-40°C to 85°C), high retention USB connectors, and an industrial steel enclosure for shock and vibration mitigation. The OEM version can also be installed in new or existing PC/104-based systems as well.
- ACCES in the News - Learn more about the DAQ-PACK on EngineeringTV. Bill Wong from Electronic Design interviews our very own John Hentges at the Embedded Systems Conference in San Jose. Per channel cost as low as $13!
- The DAQ-PACK. Now shipping. The DAQ-PACK series is an unbelievably flexible USB-based multifunction analog input/output system. The systems offers 32, 64, 96 or 128 channels of single-ended or differential analog inputs, a unique real-time internal autocalibration system for high accuracy, and a wide range of signal conditioning options.
- 6 more PCI Express cards! Our new line of isolated PCI Express RS-232/422/485 serial communication cards offers speeds up to 3 Mbps and 2kV electrical isolation port to port and port to computer on all signals. Perfect for an assortment of industrial applications which require protection from electrically noisy environments.
- Looking for Windows 7 drivers? 64-bit support? Check our Downloads page!
- ACCES I/O Products now offers one of the most comprehensive selections of PCI Express serial communication cards. Choose from 8, 4, or 2-ports of software selectable RS-232, RS-422, and RS-485 serial protocols with speeds up to 3Mbps. Connect via industry standard DB9M or RJ45 connectors. Contact us today for a no obligation 30-day evaluation.
- ACCES in the News - Once again, our new and innovative products have received quite a bit of publicity recently. The Embedded Systems Conference in Silicon Valley was quite a success and the media has noticed. Click on the links below to learn more about the latest and greatest from ACCES.
- 10 new USB-based analog output modules now available! Our multifunction USB-AO Series provide 4, 8, or 16 analog outputs with either 12 or 16-bit resolution. Additional features include two 16-bit analog inputs and 16 digital I/O lines. Perfect for an assortment of embedded applications which require stable and accurate output signals.
- Windows 7? Yes. With the release of Microsoft's latest operating system we're proud to announce we fully support 32-bit Windows 7 across our PCI and USB product lines.
- New 48 and 24 channel PCI Express digital I/O cards with change of state detection. ACCES has just released our latest line of PCI Express digital I/O cards. PCIe-DIO-48S features either 48 or 24 channels of high-speed PCI Express digital I/O with change of state detection and interrupt capabilities. Easily upgrade from our popular PCI-DIO-48S! Contact us today for a no obligation 30-day evaluation.
- PCIe-COM232 Series - These high performance PCI Express (PCIe) RS-232 serial communication cards from ACCES are now shipping. Choose from four or eight ports in a low profile MD1 form factor with 128-byte FIFO, 15kV ESD protection/isolation, and speeds up to 921.6K. The bandwidth of PCI Express (PCIe) is more than double that of PCI in a x1 slot, and most motherboards are now being manufactured with PCI Express expansion slots.
- New series of PC/104-Plus watchdog timer boards just released! Our watchdog boards will vigilantly stand guard over your system and help avoid costly system failures. Monitor your application software and operating system. Control temperature, voltage, fan speed, humidity, and more. Avoid mission-critical system failures with this one-of-a-kind watchdog board - Model P104-WDG-CSMA.
- Bill Wong, embedded technology editor at Electronic Design, interviewed our very own Stephen Newbegin at the recent Embedded Systems Conference in Silicon Valley. Check out the video and take a look at our innovative Pico-I/O and USB/PICO products.
- Another product shipping: USB-DIO-48. 48 easy-to-use digital bits, input or output in groups of 8, with pullups or pulldowns selectable in groups of 24. Perfect for all your contact monitoring and control needs.
- We've got exciting news to share... lots of it. So we've created a new communication channel: The ACCES Blog. Available as an Atom/RSS feed, as well. Check it out today, and tomorrow!
- ACCES is now offering its highest density USB module yet, Model USB-DIO-96. Designed for compact control and monitoring applications, this product features 96 industrial strength TTL digital I/Os.
- ACCES is thrilled to announce the first of a new line of Pico-I/O small form factor products. The PICO-DIO16RO8 is designed for expansion on Pico-ITXe single board computers. This product features 16 industrial strength TTL/LVTTL digital I/Os and 8 form C electromechanical relay outputs and uses a SUMIT connector for stacking purposes.
- ACCES is in the process of releasing TWENTY-NINE new products, including the IIB-24, USB-DIO-96 and PICO-DIO16RO8. Check back often for more information!
- It was nice meeting you at the embedded industry's premier event, the Embedded Systems Conference Silicon Valley 2009 - March 30 - April 2. Let's do it again next year!
- Interested in wireless I/O? How about wireless I/O with NO software or PC connection required? Check out our new WWP-IIRO-8 which features a pair of intelligent 16-channel digital I/O units that communicate directly with each other. Each unit contains 8 electromechanical relays and 8 optically isolated digital inputs. When an isolated input is toggled on one of the units it will cause the corresponding relay to switch on the other unit. That's it, an easy low-cost alternative to costly signal wire installations useful in a wide variety of applications.
- Attention all signal conditioner users! We've designed a more versatile, high-density signal conditioner, model LVDT-8U, available NOW!
- ACCES is pleased to announce a new line of PC/104 digital quadrature encoder boards - the 104-QUAD Series. Choose from 4, 6 or 8 channels of quadrature encoder and channel index inputs. The boards are ideal for use in embedded motion control, instrumentation, and robotics applications. Pricing for the 4-channel version starts at only $195!
- ACCES has just released a new series of high-speed USB digital I/O modules - the Fast USB-DIO Series. These boards feature 16 high-speed buffered digital inputs or digital outputs at continuous, sustained streaming speeds up to 16 MB/s with 80MB/s bursts. Generate fast, unlimited waveform lengths for your application. If you need high-speed parallel data transfer, this is the board you're looking for!
- Just a reminder that for 20 years ACCES has documented the "register-level" interface to all of our products, and includes sample programs in register-level "C" for every card. Additionally, the full source code for virtually every piece of software or driver we have ever written is provided on our FREE Software Master CD or available simply by asking. ACCES also provides FREE samples for every product in as many as seven different programming languages, including DOS, Windows, and Linux favorites!
- Need an easy to use utility board? Check out our new USB-IDIO-16 with 16 isolated digital inputs and 16 isolated solid-state relay outputs, capable of switching up to 2A each.
- Our new line of USB analog input modules is NOW SHIPPING! The wait is over for those of you looking for a 12 or 16-bit, 16-channel, multifunction USB analog input board. With speeds up 500kHz, autocalbration, and real-time calibration, these boards also feature our popular USB/104 form factor. Prices start under $350, check them out here!
- Great news for Windows Vista users! Many of our customers want to know if our USB products are compatible with the new Windows Vista operating system. The answer is YES, our USB/104 line of products have now been tested and validated to work with Vista.
- Need analog outputs? How about eight-channels starting at $299.00? Our new line of USB analog output modules has just been released. Model USB-DA12-8E features eight 12-bit D/A converters, with 8 voltage ranges and simultaneous differential and single ended outputs. Model USB-DA12-8A features full Arbitrary Waveform Generator functionality up to 125 kHz simultaneously on all eight channels.
- ACCES has just announced a new systems product at ESC Boston. The NANO I/O Server CD is the smallest, fanless Intel® Core™ Duo embedded system on the market with industrial PC/104-Plus I/O expansion. Call now to order!
- A whitepaper detailing the ACCES approach to ETX modules is now available. Download the ETX Driving Embedded I/O whitepaper and contact us today to help develop your next ETX embedded project.
- ACCES is pleased to release its newest series of PC/104 isolated digital I/O boards, the 104-IDI-48 Series. These 48-channel PC/104 utility boards feature 48 individually optically isolated digital inputs with change of state (COS) detection. The boards are ideal for use in monitoring and instrumentation applications where high common-mode external voltages are present.
- Check out our innovative USB/104 multifunction I/O module - Model USB-IIRO4-2SM. This unit features four optically isolated digital inputs, four electromechanical relay outputs, and two RS-232/422/485 serial communication ports. Contact us today for a free 30-day evaluation!
- Starting at just $159.00, our new line of low-cost PCI isolated digital I/O provides 16, 32, or 48 individual, optically isolated digital inputs or solid-state outputs. These cards are ideal for use in control and instrumentation applications where high-voltage protection is required.
- Our new USB digital counter/timer module - model USB-CTR-15, is making waves with its 15 independent 16-bit counter/timers and flexible and easy configuration! Another winner in our line of "USB/104" products, check it out here!
- The cut-off date for RoHS is right around the corner. The 2002/95/EC European Directive has a deadline of July 1, 2006. Click our RoHS logo for more information regarding our products and RoHS.
- ACCES is excited to announce the release of its NANO I/O Server. Smallest embedded motherboard for industrial I/O using both ETX CPUs and PC/104 modules.
- For those of you interested in wireless I/O, ACCES is pleased to offer our new Model WM-IIRO-8. This product provides 8 optically isolated inputs and 8 electromechanical relay outputs in a small NEMA4 industrial enclosure. The unit offers a low-cost alternative to costly signal wire installations in a wide variety of applications.
- ACCES I/O Products is proud to introduce ETX semi-custom I/O baseboards. ACCES is the first exclusive embedded I/O company to offer this service. Currently, ETX baseboards and carriers are designed by ETX CPU board manufacturers, custom engineering firms or the customer's own engineering department. ETX CPU modules are a COTS product while the I/O baseboards and carriers have been fully custom. Click here to read about our semi-custom ETX I/O business solution. Perfect for OEM's looking for reduced cost solutions by the experts in data acquisition, control, and communications.
- We've added two hot new products to our ever-expanding USB line! Model USB-IIRO-16 features 16 optically isolated digital inputs and 16 electromechanical relay outputs in a small (4"x4"x1.25") rugged enclosure. What makes this product unique is the capability for OEM's to integrate the unit into any PC/104-based system. Our USB-COM-4SM is a four-port USB to serial RS-232/422/485 adapter. It's now easier than ever to add serial ports and peripherals to any application with a USB port. Check them out now!
- ACCES I/O Products is excited to offer our latest PC/104 board - Model 104-DA12-8. This board features 8 flexible analog outputs which provide arbitrary waveform generation capabilities for your PC/104 system. Other features include simultaneous voltage and 4-20mA current output capability. Useful for stimulus-response applications, test, simulation, and equipment control. Call today for a free 30-day evaluation!
- ACCES is pleased to announce Model 104-II32-4RO. This is a 36-channel PC/104 utility board featuring 32 fully optically isolated digital inputs with change of state (COS) detection and four handy electromechanical relay outputs.
- Now Shipping! Rugged, conduction cooled, PC/104 System - Model E4-DAS. An Easy to utilize, Ethernet enabled, Embedded and Environmentally adaptable PC/104 and PC/104-Plus based data acquisition system. E4-DAS is designed for applications requiring superior performance and protection from shock and vibration. Accepts from two to six boards (including CPU and power supply).
- ACCES is proud to announce two new Universal PCI cards. Model LPCI-A16-16A is a Low Profile 500KHz 16-bit analog I/O card with 8 differential or 16 single-ended analog inputs, 16 digital I/O lines and two analog inputs. Model PCI-DIO-96C3 provides 96 buffered lines of high-current digital I/O with three independent, configurable counter timers.
- ACCES now offers USB based data acquisition with Model USB-DIO-32. This rugged digital I/O and counter timer device provides 32 channels of high current I/O useful for PC based control and automation. The unit features Plug and Play USB installation for quick setup in mobile or stationary systems and an elegant, easy to use software package.
About ACCES I/O Products, Inc.
Founded in 1987 in San Diego, CA, ACCES (Acquisition Control Communication Engineering/Systems) supplies an extensive range of analog, digital, serial communication, and isolated I/O boards and embedded solutions. In addition to over 300 COTS products and 750 customized specials, ACCES also offers complete systems, integration services and enclosures with a quick turn around on custom projects, including software. ACCES products are designed for use with PC/104, PCI, PCI Express (PCIe), PCI-X, Low Profile PCI, Pico-ITXe, Pico-I/O, EBX, ETX, EPIC, USB, USB/104, USB/PICO, Ethernet, and ISA, as well as distributed I/O, wireless I/O, and computer-on-module (COM) form factors. All hardware comes with a 30-day, no-risk return policy and a three-year product warranty.
- USB-DIO24-CTR6 - Multifunction High-Speed USB Module Provides Optimized Digital I/O for Economical Digital Control and Monitoring
- USB-3.5-HUB - Rugged, Industrial-Strength 4-Port USB Hub Features Extended Temperature and 3.5 Inch Drive Bay Front Panel Mounting
- mPCIe-COM-4SM Family - 6 New PCI Express Mini Card, Multi-Port, Multi-Protocol, RS-232/422/485 Serial Communication Modules
- USB-AO-ARB1 - 8MHz, 16-Bit, USB Arbitrary Waveform Generator with Flexible Ranges and Configurable Digital I/O
- mPCIe-ICM232 Series - Mini PCI Express RS232 Serial Communication Cards with Tru-Iso™ Isolation and Extended Temperature
- PCIe-IDIO-24 - PCI Express I/O Card Provides 24 Isolated Digital Inputs and 24 Isolated Solid State FET Relay Outputs
- ETH-DIO-48 - Ethernet 48 or 24-Channel Industrial Strength Digital I/O Module with Rugged, DIN Rail Mountable Enclosure
- ANDROID-232 - RS-232 Serial Adapter for Android Devices with Extended Temperature Operation (-40°C to +85°C)
- 104I-COM-8SM Series - 6 New PCI-104 RS-232/422/485 Serial Communication Boards with Extended Temperature (-40°C to +85°C)
- USB-104-HUB - Rugged, Industrial Grade, 4-Port USB Hub with High-Retention USB Connectors and Extended Temperature Operation
- DAQ-PACK Series - DAQ-PACK Systems Feature up to 128-Channels of USB Multifunction Analog I/O and Flexible Signal Conditioning
- PCIe-ICM Family - 6 New Isolated PCI Express RS-232/422/485 Serial Communication Cards with Speeds up to 3 Mbps
- PCIe-COM Family - 20 New Software Selectable PCI Express RS-232/422/485 Serial Communication Cards
- PICO-II8IDO4A - Multifunction Pico-I/O™ Module Provides 8 Isolated Inputs, 4 Solid State Outputs, and Two 16-Bit Analog Inputs.
- USB-AO Series - Multifunction USB modules feature 4, 8, or 16 analog outputs, two analog inputs, and 16 digital I/O lines.
- PCIe-DIO-48S Series - PCI Express 48-Channel Digital I/O Card with Change of State Detection
- PCIe-COM232 Series - Low Profile PCI Express Multi-Port RS232 Serial Communication Cards
- WWP-IIRO-8 - Wireless Pair of NEMA 16-Channel Optically Isolated Input / Relay Output Modules - No PC Connection Required!
- P104-WDG-CSMA Series - PC/104-Plus Watchdog Timer Board Protects Against Mission-Critical System Failures
- USB-DIO-96 - High-Speed USB Module Provides 96 or 48 Lines of Optimized Digital I/O
- PICO-DIO16RO8 - Pico-I/O™ Module Provides 16 TTL/LVTTL Digital I/O and 8 Relay Outputs
- USB-FLEXCOM4 - Industrial USB to Four RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485 Serial Communication Ports
- USB-3.5-HUB - Rugged, Industrial-Strength 4-Port USB Hub Features Extended Temperature and 3.5 Inch Drive Bay Front Panel Mounting
- 104-QUAD Family - New Line of 4, 6, or 8-channel PC/104 Digital Quadrature Encoder Input Boards for Motion Control Applications
- USB-DIO-16H - New Series of Fast USB Digital Waveform (Pattern) Generator Modules (Four Models) for High-Speed Data Transfer
- USB-IDIO-16 - USB Module with 16 Optically Isolated Digital Inputs and 16 Optically Isolated Solid State Relay Outputs
- USB-AI16-16A Series - New Family of USB Analog Input Modules (Five Models) with Real-time Calibration
- NANO I/O Server CD - Small, Fanless, Intel® Core™ Duo Embedded System with Industrial PC/104 I/O Expansion
- USB-DA12-8A - USB Eight-Channel Analog Output Module with Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- LVDT-8A - Multichannel LVDT Signal Conditioner Supports Position Measurement Applications
- 104-IDI-48 Series - New Series of Low-Cost PC/104 Digital Boards Provides 48 Isolated Digital Inputs
- USB-IIRO4-2SM - USB Optically Isolated Digital I/O Module with Dual RS-232/422/485 Serial Communication Ports
- PCI-IDI/IDO Series - Universal PCI Cards Provide 16, 32, or 48 Isolated Digital Inputs or Solid-State Outputs
- USB-CTR-15 - USB Digital Module Provides Fifteen Independent Counter/Timers
- ETX NANO I/O Server - Smallest Embedded Motherboard Using ETX CPUs, PC/104, and USB I/O Modules
- WM-IIRO-8 - Wireless NEMA 16-Channel Optically Isolated Input / Relay Output Module and Wireless Serial Modem
- USB-IIRO-16 - Compact USB 32-Channel Optically Isolated Input / Relay Output Module Ideal for High-Speed Digital Control
- 104-DA12-8A - Eight-Channel PC/104 Analog Output Board with Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- 104-II32-4RO - 36-Channel PC/104 Optically Isolated Input / Relay Output Module
- USB-DIO-32 - High Speed USB.2.0 Module Provides 32 Lines of Optimized Digital I/O
- LPCI-A16-16A - High-Speed (500 kHz) Universal PCI, 16-Bit Multifunction Analog I/O Board in a Low-Profile Form Factor
- E4-DAS - Line of Rugged, Conduction Cooled, Integrated PC/104 Embedded Data Acquisition Systems
- LPCI-COM-8SM - Eight-Port Universal PCI RS-232/422/485 Serial Communication Board in a Low-Profile Form Factor
- IE-DAS - Line of Complete, Integrated PC/104 Intelligent Embedded Data Acquisition Systems
- 104-IDIO-16 - PC/104 Board with 16 Optically Isolated Digital Inputs and 16 Optically Isolated Solid State Outputs
- 104-COM-8SM - PC/104 High Speed Eight and Four Port RS-232/422/485 Serial Communication Boards
- Universal PCI/PCI-X - Extensive PCI Line Now Provides Universal PCI and PCI-X Bus Compatibility
- 104-AIM-32 - Versatile PC/104 High-Density Analog Signal Conditioner Provides 32 Channels and up to 256 Inputs
- 104-COM-8S - PC/104 High-Speed Multi-Port RS-422/485 Serial Communication Boards
- 104-AIO16-16W - PC/104 High-Speed (500kHz), 16-Channel, 16-bit Multifunction Analog I/O Board
- LPCI-COM422/8 and LPCI-COM485/8 - Low Profile, Universal PCI, 8-Port RS-485 or RS-422 Serial Communication Boards
- RIO-24W - Wireless 24-Bit Discrete I/O Unit is Easy to Use, Offers Flexible Connectivity for Remote Data Acquisition
- PCI-IDIO-16 - Change-of-State Detection PCI I/O Board Provides 16 Opto-Isolated Digital Inputs and 16 Solid State Outputs
- 104-ICOM-2S - PC/104 Dual Port, Optically Isolated, RS-422/485 Serial Communication Board
- 104-IIRO-16 - 32-Channel PC/104 Board Provides Change-of-State Detection, Optically Isolated Digital Inputs, Relay Outputs
- 104-IIRO-8 - 16-Channel PC/104 Board Provides Change-of-State Detection, Optically Isolated Digital Inputs, Relay Outputs
- 104-DIO-48S - 48 or 24 Lines of PC/104 Digital I/O with Change-of-State Detection
- 104-AIO12-8 - 12-Channel PC/104 Multifunction Analog I/O Board with Change-of-State Detection